PAC vs. Metra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
the c2r-gm24 will play the chime through the l/f door speaker. the os-2c-bose might need the cm1 chime module.. thats why i say pac is more $ on average. some times is requires 2 pieces.

OP
OP
C

CLEAR

Reaction score
the c2r-gm24 will play the chime through the l/f door speaker. the os-2c-bose might need the cm1 chime module.. thats why i say pac is more $ on average. some times is requires 2 pieces.

This will play the standard bose too right?

Reaction score
The c2r-gm24 is what I got and I was in the same boat as you. 03 With Bose no OnStar, and it plays the chime through a speaker in the harness itself.

OP
OP
C

CLEAR

Reaction score
Whats a good dash kit? I bought a metra but I dont like the fact I have to cut out the center bar...dont think I can make it look good enough.

Jbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive used both. PAC is all around better in my opinion

OP
OP
C

CLEAR

Reaction score
Ok I got the PAC and installed everything. Had some trouble making room for all the wires and getting the deck in and straight. The chimes come out the PAC box and it sounds very weird. Not sure I can live with how ***** it sounds....Anyone else have same issue?

Reaction score
Yes, I hate the way my PAC chimes sound. I took some electrical tape and wrapped it around it to kinda muffle the sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess