Parking lot dangers .

Would you leave a note

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Did you return the favor?
The guy was still parked next to me. Only reason I saw it was because I was putting all the stuff I just bought on my ps floor. That mark was high up on my door, and there was a white pickup parked real close to me.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
That’s inspiring me to put some cameras on mine. 1/4 panels are no fun to mess with. Here in Cali if that was caught on tape and their plate was legible, you could submit it to your insurance if you had comprehensive coverage and be excused from your deductible. The insurance company would go after the owner of the vehicle that caused the damage (even if they weren’t driving it).

Cali doesn’t allow Ins companies to raise your rates for a comp claim or just one accident. All those TV ads where Ins co sell accident forgiveness doesn’t apply to CA residents unless it’s your fault and you screwed up royally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michael, I like that provision in your states auto insurance. I have front / rear camera's that go off when you turn off the truck, but have motion sensors that turn it back on. I have the White car that most likely caused the damage on camera, I was not able to get even a clear front or rear license to be able to turn it in to my insurance. The store did not have any security camera's that caught the event either. I park a distance from the busy part of any parking lot, but this person was not there when I parked and was not there when I left. $600.00 and I will be scrape and dent free.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Son of a ...... came back to my truck to find this ! Not only do you have to wear a mask to go into the parts store, but you have to worry about some knothead leaving you with a nice surprise. Plus its on the passenger side so you don't see it until you get home. Stupid me , I usually check all around before I get in the truck. Grrrrr.

View attachment 269166 View attachment 269167

I wish the ******* transmission failure in the left lane on an overpass in the pouring rain during rush hour while he or she has the runny *****. Sorry man. Hope the also get a ticket for their mirror hanging off the side of their car.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish the ******* transmission failure in the left lane on an overpass in the pouring rain during rush hour while he or she has the runny *****. Sorry man. Hope the also get a ticket for their mirror hanging off the side of their car.
Thanks man, you know you try to take of your ride and then some idiot comes along and does not give a s#^! and messes it up. It may look good after the repair , but you know its there.
Take care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertrjoliver