Parking lot dangers .

Would you leave a note

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely NO excuse for door dings, weather we live in this world and that's the way it is, is NO excuse, how about a lack of RESPECT for some one else's unit.... the only door ding I got in my 1980 K 10 was at the parking lot at work, where there was an acre for the guy to park in, but he found it good enough to park close to ding my door................... needless to say he knew I was less than pleased.... no reason for door dings..... none

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last year my daughter came home with her ds mirror hanging and her door caved in on the almost new Cruze I bought her. Somebody backed out of the space next to her and of course didn’t leave a note. I was able to source a used door and mirror in the same color and swapped it over for $500. I hate these people, probably running around with zero insurance or tags.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those yahoos did the same thing the lady did on the video below. They look at the damage and drive away, f_bs.

that is just a bit of frottage

this is a real crash on video from my dads dash camera

"

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year my daughter came home with her ds mirror hanging and her door caved in on the almost new Cruze I bought her. Somebody backed out of the space next to her and of course didn’t leave a note. I was able to source a used door and mirror in the same color and swapped it over for $500. I hate these people, probably running around with zero insurance or tags.
That's the key word "No Insurance", We ( the responsible citizens) have insurance because it is the law. What happens to the people that drive around without it and get stopped get a ticket? NOTHING, absolutely nothing, they have an accident , we pay with higher insurance cost.......Grrr don't get me started.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is just a bit of frottage

this is a real crash on video from my dads dash camera

"
OMG, they are out there driving among us. A dash cam is 100% a must now a days. The insurance companies should give us a discount for having one. Here is a clip off my dash cam. I gave the guy in the NEW pickup a copy of it for his insurance. ( look for it about 52 sec into clip)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertrjoliver