Performance Brake Upgrade Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running the SSBC caliper relocation kit up front with 14" rotors stock rotor/caliper out back, Hawk ceramic pads all around and the difference is night and day over stock even with my 33" tires.

CHINO07KON

Reaction score
Anyone running the upgrade SSBC kit on 26's..? I'm trying to figured out if it would clear the offset in the rims..I would like to do the whole kit including calipers and all unless it really makes no difference..

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go 4 it, especially if they are going to show through whatever wheels you get. i dont know much about the performance. i have powerslot rotors and hawk pads. i did the front 1st then a few months later the rear. there was a noticable difference once the rear was done. i was coming from a x5 which had killler brakes. 1st mod i did to the tahoe was the brakes as they used to scare the crap outta me.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
macky, I got to agree with you...my wife has a Audi Q7 with Brembos(6piston front 4piston rear) and it amazes me that GM puts on average brakes especially since they really stepped up the rest of the truck.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of mine :)

Attachments

• pics 015.jpg
    pics 015.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 19
  • pics 016.jpg
    pics 016.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 18

Forum statistics