--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
aefc1125-e841-d68f.jpg
So Jacob prefers old men and kids ... I suppose gas money is eating away at the much needed therapy budget.

Haha...
aefc1125-e7de-c733.jpg

Your favorite expedition....lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good god those stock wheels on the burban are horrible!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good god those stock wheels on the burban are horrible!

Definitely way too busy for my tastes. I've never been a fan of those. I think they offered similar rims on the NBS Esky's too (or at least I've seen similar ones on a few NBS Esky's running around).

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely way too busy for my tastes. I've never been a fan of those. I think they offered similar rims on the NNBS Esky's too (or at least I've seen similar ones on a few NNBS Esky's running around).

fixed :Handshake:

OP
OP
ELIM

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Jacob prefers old men and kids ... I suppose gas money is eating away at the much needed therapy budget.

Here's an old man sighting for him! (notice that gas cap again) :D

brn1.jpg

brn2.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's an old man sighting for him! (notice that gas cap again) :D

He just seems to like lots of chrome! :D My neighbor (also an "old man") has a chrome gas door on his D***e :whymewhyme:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see what you did there but I've seen them on a couple NBS Eskys too. They could have been swapped over after the fact, though :shrug:

Those rims came out in 07 huh? Must've been an upgrade for the NBS Esky's if so... A friend of mine has an black nnbs esky with those rims and it doesn't look that bad actually...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those rims came out in 07 huh? Must've been an upgrade for the NBS Esky's if so... A friend of mine has an black nnbs esky with those rims and it doesn't look that bad actually...

Yeah, what I'm saying is the owner's very well could have (obviously probably did) swap them over to their NBS rides but that'd I'd seen it more than once and don't really like the design at all. Just too busy and not as clean as some of the other OEM rims out there.

If and when I see it again I'll try and snap a pic and throw it up here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanleyprincely

Latest posts