--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I freaking cant stand those chrome stick on gas door covers.. why cant GM go a brake light swing away gas fill like on the 40s and 50 Cadillacs and Cheveies.. would clean things up alot.. and then people couldn't add the damn chrome BS covers.. they drive me insain

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I freaking cant stand those chrome stick on gas door covers.. why cant GM go a brake light swing away gas fill like on the 40s and 50 Cadillacs and Cheveies.. would clean things up alot.. and then people couldn't add the damn chrome BS covers.. they drive me insain

+1

I wish I was rich enough to buy every single one just to dispose of it :emotions122:

I was disgusted to see an 'OEM' chrome gas cap cover for the GMT vehicles.... :doublepuke:

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good god those stock wheels on the burban are horrible!

:(

Definitely way too busy for my tastes. I've never been a fan of those. I think they offered similar rims on the NBS Esky's too (or at least I've seen similar ones on a few NBS Esky's running around).

They were an nbs option in 20's

+1

they are worse then horrible though.

:upyours:

Everybody making fun of my wheels! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! You guys are meanies

lol jk jk

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Those rims came out in 07 huh? Must've been an upgrade for the NBS Esky's if so... A friend of mine has an black nnbs esky with those rims and it doesn't look that bad actually...

Thank you!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were an nbs option in 20's

This is most likely what I'm thinking of :High 5:

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

:upyours:

Everybody making fun of my wheels! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! You guys are meanies

lol jk jk

:shrug: I get "made fun of daily" for my bug deflector :lol:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Burb - you cant take it off now thats how all of us know it is you and to wave if we see you..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Burb - you cant take it off now thats how all of us know it is you and to wave if we see you..

ha!! I've contemplated taking it off and re-evaluating how my hood looks (with the rock chips that are behind it) but now I'll look like I'm just doing it because of peer pressure :lol:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with peer pressure ... without it I'd never shower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanleyprincely

Latest posts