--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
just take it off for a picture then put the picture in the sig, then put the bug deflector back on lol.

People can photoshop shit in there sigs, why not take an "old picture" without the bug deflector??

OP
OP
ELIM

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, whatever you fellas do, make sure you don't get spotted like this......

ds1.jpg

ds2.jpg

:D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just take it off for a picture then put the picture in the sig, then put the bug deflector back on lol.

People can photoshop shit in there sigs, why not take an "old picture" without the bug deflector??

:lol: that's pretty good :) the friendly jabs don't bother me. It'll come off at some point anyway. I'm just using it to cover up blemishes anyway :D

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you are interested in these types of trucks but my buddies build trucks in small town by me. This is one they are currently building, I think it will be powered by an LS1...

1e90435e-orig.jpg

This is his daily, 67 Toyota Stout, air bagged, and LS1 powered. It has a bed on it now. My buddy told me there was only like 14 imported into the states back in the 60's...

fda68d0e-orig.jpg

He is also building an 84 toyota with a turbo charged Supra motor, air bagged, and billet 22's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanleyprincely

Latest posts