--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I remember those. Pretty badass.
I tried for a few years to get that shifter setup for my GN--when I still had it. They were hard to find, and when I did they wanted CRAZY money for a setup. Surprisingly Hurst doesn't make them anymore. I bet if they did they'd make a TON of money selling them.ijAwUZQ8-37300556.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried for a few years to get that shifter setup for my GN--when I still had it. They were hard to find, and when I did they wanted CRAZY money for a setup. Surprisingly Hurst doesn't make them anymore. I bet if they did they'd make a TON of money selling them.View attachment 439940
That old school equalizer under the dash REALLY brings back good memories. That was the thing to get and install back in my youfth. Especially the backlit slide knobs. And there were twice as many wires to hook up per amount of adjustment knobs. Really a good challenge for us old whipper snappers coming of age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LonewolfMcquade