Pioneer avh-4200

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lilsolo @ are u using a hdd or sd card, the hu gets some of them out of order and I cant figure out how to get them back in order and everytime I reload it the order is completely random

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im using a smartdisk 160gb hdd but its been reformatted to a fat32 80+gb. everything is played in order but it just takes so long for it to load. im still researching for the best sdhc card to use.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im using a kingston usb drive and for some reason, it reorders some of the songs and why did u reformat your hdd to only 80gbs

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a few pics on my p4200 that i just installed

pic029.jpg

pic028.jpg

pic027.jpg

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice hu, a friend of mine just put one in his Acura and i'm thinking of getting one as soon as I find some money for it.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just watched a video on youtube where a guy used an iphone 3gs and he didnt buy that $40 cable, he just simply used the supplied iphone data cable and it worked. Well I went outside and hooked my iphone 3g up with my data cable into the usb cord and it worked fine just didnt show the album art and also it was charging my phone, so I really cant see the reason for buying that $40 cable anymore

well problem solved I just had to change my background back to a still image

Last edited:

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just curious if you hear any noise while the hu is atempting to read from the usb or a cd

OP
OP
P

platour22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The only noise i get is when i watch a dvd it sounds a little staticy but not too bad. But i havent used the usb yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedbud