PJToy2: Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
Went to the UPS store and got all the tracking number. The guy looked up each shipment and told me that everything has been delivered. That included, head lights, tail lights, cross rails, end caps, rear entertainment (dvd/screen), springs, radio, d-pillar appliques, and cluster. I think only two people here claimed not to recieve their packages so I was advised to do an insurance claim. I need to go through all the tracking numbers to match them up to their packages to know which tracking number to send to each person

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Let me know if you didn't recieve your item

jbb01

Reaction score
Well my tail lights arrived yesterday evening. Still should have been better communication. That is the cornerstone to good business...heed this advice young buck and thanks for the tail lights.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
I do apologize again. I haven't had a cell phone for over a week so i've been online alot less since that is how i would mainly get my email and browse forums...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoyZ71