PJToy2: Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuckHunter

Reaction score
Pm'd You been waitin on my purchase from him over two weeks now, not a happy customer rather i am refunded or recieve my purchase I will NOT do bussiness with him again

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
Well turns out that I don't need the dvd entertainment system after all. It was a pinched wire on the harness,lol. So this will be for sale, u just wish I knew how to post pics.

send me some pictures of it.

Upload photos to photobucket or something similar, copy the image code, then paste it in the forum.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
I will go to the UPS store today and get all the tracking numbers.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

In case anyone here wants a chuckle, this is the tracking number from FEDEX that PJ claims "was shipped on Saturday." Background... I sent him the FEDEX label and had it shipped through my business. We agreed on $45 for his rails and I would provide the shipping label. This is the tracking number of the label I sent him, which still shows that it was merely created, never scanned in at a terminal or anything that indicates it being shipped.

So, if he says your stuff is in the mail, it's horseshit.

FEDEX Tracking: 009879115001513

Everything was shipped UPS, not FEDEX.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they not give them to you on your receipt when you shipped them originally? :think:

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
let me see if i can find the reciepts. I'm on lunch so I'll run outside and look in the truck.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

>>>
Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers:

heres what i get from ups on supercharges #

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

>>>
Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers:

heres what i get from ups on supercharges #

I was told that isnt a UPS tracking number. I just called the UPS store and he said i can get a reciept reprinted if I go in. He said all the UPS tracking numbers for my packages began with the number 1

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I did get a message from Paypal confirming that the factory rear entertainment has been recieved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoyZ71