Pjtoy2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did in fact finally get 100% confirmation from UPS. A package was delivered to my houseon 10-31 at 6:21 pm, nobody signed for it, it was just left at the doorstep.

So I guess I just got frikkin jacked. I was gone until probably around 8 pm that night. I did turn my lights off before I left, but kids still knock on my door even if my light is off on Halloween.

And WTF is up with UPS delivering so damn late anyways??

Last edited:

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
I just sent a payment of $120. $100 for the 4x4 switch, fog light switch, and rear heater controls.. also includes an extra $20 towards the headlight switches. I will also include an extra $20 when I send my gauges in...

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sent a payment of $120. $100 for the 4x4 switch, fog light switch, and rear heater controls.. also includes an extra $20 towards the headlight switches. I will also include an extra $20 when I send my gauges in...

Good deal. I am glad we worked this out. :Handshake:

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did in fact finally get 100% confirmation from UPS. A package was delivered to my houseon 10-31 at 6:21 pm, nobody signed for it, it was just left at the doorstep. And WTF is up with UPS delivering so damn late anyways??

Ive gotten packages from fedex and UPS as late as 9:30 lol.

Sorry to hear about your whole ordeal. Really sucks when people jack you.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome guys, glad to see that there are good people out there that still do the right thing!! Hope everyone comes out of this happy!!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big props to pjtoy2 for making things right ... tis a rare thing.

:cheers:

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
thats bull man, after all the help youve given to everyone on here with doin the led mod u would think ppl would give you respect but i guess theres still people out there that will just take advantage of the nice guy, wish i knew where this guy lived cause this is just wrong...

Umm, you might want to read the whole thread before posting.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Z714X4

Latest posts