Police Style Spotlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Where can I find one for my truck guys? (98' 2dr).
I'm thinking something like this in black.
00spotlightlrg.jpg

I know UNITY makes one but their vehicle specific not for my year.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Try going to www.galls.com They got good prices and a full array of Unity spotlights. Remember that our tahoes were used for law enforcement so they do carry the option for our OBS style trucks. BTW, you never responded to my PM in regards to your roof rack cradle. Where did you get it and what brand is it? Thanks!

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
curious, what are you going to do with that thing...or just for astethic beauty?

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I can't imagine how many times I've needed one! Looking for someone or something in the dark. Finding things. Looking through brush or trees. Spot light into the water. Signaling people. Blinding People. Police Style Look.

I'm turning my truck into a command vehicle... Its not my daily driver anymore so now its going to get a white paint job with black fenders, tint, all black accesories. Its equiped with 2 100 watt speakers, a Grover Stutter horn, Carson 500 Cruiser siren. It's gonna get a big ass push bar winch bumper and heavy duty rear bumper. Dana 60 rear 40 front 4L80E transmission. The works. Its gonna be a fun truck.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

And 99Yuk I got that baby off a member on the forum its a ProLine Safari rack =D don't buy it unless you have a custom rack to fit. Mighn took 2 days just to find a way to fit it.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I wouldn't want one. They look cool, But are not allowed on police cars anymore due to the loss of structural integrity because of that big chunk taken out of the A piller, I have a HID magnetic spotlight With a wireless remote, When I use it I run the wire through the same hole the Clearance light is run through. I realise you cant do that since you dont have clearance lights. But ITs easy enough to just run through a window when you need it.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want one. They look cool, But are not allowed on police cars anymore due to the loss of structural integrity because of that big chunk taken out of the A piller, I have a HID magnetic spotlight With a wireless remote, When I use it I run the wire through the same hole the Clearance light is run through. I realise you cant do that since you dont have clearance lights. But ITs easy enough to just run through a window when you need it.

I dunno about police cars not being able to have them. Both of our new cruisers have them, 2 brand new ford explorers. Where did you get this HID spotlight you speak of!? SOunds pretty sweet, might look into it

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! very nice, but very expensive! Almost 500 bucks, jeez

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Which is why I dont keep it up all the time, I only use it when I go to areas that dont have light for miles (lots of NC)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo