Police Style Spotlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
How much of a hassle will it be to install the spotlight. I'm getting this one..

Halogen Infrared (HIR) 6" After-Market Unity® Spotlight.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Does anyone make anything like this for our trucks?! This would be a decent alternative.. 119095-lg.jpg

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want one. They look cool, But are not allowed on police cars anymore due to the loss of structural integrity because of that big chunk taken out of the A piller

what?! not true, not true. they absolutely still come with spotlights.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep all the new chargers around here still have spot lights on them. and those new low-pro light bars... bastards are hard to see now...

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are on the pillar at our PD and one of the new chargers in a town outside of denver

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well maybe 1 agency decided against it for whatever reason but to say that they arent allowed on police cars anymore is waaaay off base.

on a side note it look staright FUGLY when theyre mounted on the roof. look at brevard county sheriff's office in florida. it looks stupid as hell.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
I wouldn't want one. They look cool, But are not allowed on police cars anymore due to the loss of structural integrity because of that big chunk taken out of the A piller, I have a HID magnetic spotlight With a wireless remote, When I use it I run the wire through the same hole the Clearance light is run through. I realise you cant do that since you dont have clearance lights. But ITs easy enough to just run through a window when you need it.

What in the hell are you talking about!? All Crown Vics, Impalas and Chargers have spotlights. They DO NOT alter the structural integrity of the A-pillar or the vehicle itself!!!!!! Where did you get this false info? I have seen many frontal wrecked Crown Vics and NONE and I mean NONE had any buckling in that area. So get your **** right before you post false info my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo