Police Style Spotlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoodmanOX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine directly from unity. It's a post-mount with the upgraded bulb and black cover. Took it to a buddy of mine who does the installs on the local police cars. I think I paid about $200 from Unity, and well worth it! Looks awesome on my 99 Tahoe.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Wouldn't be to hard, first I've got to get the console finished. I've got the multiswitch and the siren to put in still, it'll go in next monday/tuesday. Can't friggen wait. Just waiting for the siren/speakers to get here which will be tuesday, and I'll start putting the multiswitch in monday and wiring it to everything.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Here we go,

GOLIGHT® Stryker MODEL 3021 (black)
1868.jpg

Z56

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an old style 99 police package. I already have holes in the doors and pillars so spotlights would be bolt on. sadly stock boards won't fit without welding mounts on. The Z56 suspension handles amazingly. I'm checking with local police departments for used black spotlights, should be able to find something on the cheap.

86mk7

Reaction score
Lol. I have a police packaged Yukon. Gotta admit I hooked my spot light.back up. It's an all Chrome spot light. Looks pretty universal to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo