Ported Throttle Body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, So far Scott from Janzer Performance has been great. Quick wit my responses to my questions. I had trouble identifying my TB so I snapped some pics and he identified it which took a couple days. But none the less as of yesterday my TB arrived in the mail. LOOKS GOOD! Hopefully I will get around to install it tonight or tomorrow.

SO FAR SO GOOD. Seems like he is beating back his negative feedback.

I'll snap some pics of the TB's for ya if you guys want. can't wait to throw this ***** in! Gonna take me 30 mins tops! Wish the blower was that easy!

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got off work a lil late then exspected. But I took it out of the box...
HOLY SHIT this thing is HUGE! Looking at almost 3 3/4in of TB itself! Super clean! Tomorrow can't come any sooner!

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Janzter last night! I picked number 2 type linkage.. the big cruise control style. What number are you guys buying?

I paid the $35 shipping to get it here to Canada. I wonder how long that will take. 8 Days to get shit in from Hong Kong, why does it take longer than that to get shit in from the US?

I paid the $50 core charge, but I've been thinking that I might just keep the old one and not send it back in, just in case this new one breaks, or gets out of adjustment, or does something silly. $50 is cheap insurance to ensure that I can still drive the truck as my DD if something goes wrong with Janzter's. what do you guys think about keeping the core?

BTW, how long does the swap over take from start to finish?

Blizz - The BBB has rated him as a D- on a scale from A-F. Not too good.
That BBB record only lists one complaint against him, and they gave him a D- because he did not respond. That speaks volumes about how pompaus that BBB is, and less about Janzter. I wouldn't give a shit about one little complaint from god knows where, I probably wouldn't respond either when the Ebay feedback tells people another story. 27 sold so far and no negatives in 12 months. I'm #28. Sure reading the web from back around 4 years ago he appeared to be a dick, but people change and his recent behaviour has been good, so why not!

Last edited:

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took me about 20 mins...its a joke...but I had other complications so it took about two hrs from start to finish including oil change and figuring out I fried my MSD box haha. I like Janzers Quality no need to keep the OEM one.

97GT

Reaction score
I just ordered mine so i will let you guys know what I think and if it made a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365