Post your exhaust system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scarpin16

Reaction score
Post what kind of exhaust system you have. What company did you go with and why did you pick them over the others? Headers? I would post mine but am currently in the market, looking for yalls opinions. Pics appreciated.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Corsa Sport!!! All stainless and sounds awesome!!

+1 on this, you got yours because of mine :Boo:

there is a thread to prove it too :Handshake:

Either way: My Corsa Performance Sport exhaust with twin 4" tips is dope and if my Hoe get totaled I would put another on my next SUV ASAP

picture.jpg

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is at the muffler shop getting a Magnaflow muffler put on as we speak.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on this, you got yours because of mine :Boo:

there is a thread to prove it too :Handshake:

Either way: My Corsa Performance Sport exhaust with twin 4" tips is dope and if my Hoe get totaled I would put another on my next SUV ASAP

picture.jpg

Yes sir, you were the motivational factor in my impulse buy!! The stars aligned that night for sure, the price was right!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

tahoe02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i was told by a shop that i dont need a full exhaust system because 2002 tahoe come stock with a 3" pipe ? Is that true or does he just want to sell me a muffler

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome they are telling you that, alot of places will tell you that you need a full done when in fact you only need a muffler! Just get a muffler, unless you want something custom!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou