Post your exhaust system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Pacesetter LT headers 1 3/4" primarys and 3" collectors with a custom no catted mid pipe made by local exhaust shop and a Gibson swept side cat back. Sounds great and I went with them because of price and sound.

$206 Headers
$200 Mid-pipe
$300 Cat-back

I will try and post a video of it this weekend.

The headers were so easy to put on and take I was shock. By far so much easier than a mustang or camaro.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
I have Pacesetter LT headers 1 3/4" primarys and 3" collectors with a custom no catted mid pipe made by local exhaust shop and a Gibson swept side cat back. Sounds great and I went with them because of price and sound.

$206 Headers
$200 Mid-pipe
$300 Cat-back

I will try and post a video of it this weekend.

The headers were so easy to put on and take I was shock. By far so much easier than a mustang or camaro.

i would love to see pictures of your set up please post some

big_green01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have a Borla XL 3 inch in and dual 2 1/2 out. run to billet z28 tips run right behind the back tire. where the body meets the rear fender well... its sick

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I have a 5.3L bored to a 350 built stage II heads and cam Thunder Racing Street performance II tune Dynatech Long tube headers with off road Y pipe and free flow cats in to a IMCO / Cherry Bomb extreme 3" Single in 2.1/2 dual out Donky dick by the pumkin.

Toadster

Reaction score
[yt]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u3lrRydCT5A&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u3lrRydCT5A&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/yt]

SkidMark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with a Magnaflow #12198 14" oval muffler - 3" single in/2.5" dual out dumped. I like not having any tips out back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou