Post your lifted trucks here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
You shoulda never got rid of that truck, thing was sick I love the paint on it as well. I cant stand cali-lean with the ass sitting low either, but tell that to 80% of the california population that lifts their trucks.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like a little Cali on trucks but nothing extreme. Plus its just not in Cali there are people that like it everywhere.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You shoulda never got rid of that truck, thing was sick I love the paint on it as well. I cant stand cali-lean with the ass sitting low either, but tell that to 80% of the california population that lifts their trucks.

Yea 2 things that made it really stand out to me was that it was that rare(ish) blue (mystic silver) and that it was a short bed crew.. most the people here that i see with crews have the long bed....

I broke it cause i had rear gears and no front gears.. and it was fine till it hit bottom.. lol.. all it did was shear the front left cv shaft.. i pulled it at the mud hole put it back together and drove it home.. and when i dropped it off to get it replaced the dude at the shop offered me every dime i had in it and payoff for it minus about $400.. so i dove on it.. just seemed like a good chance to move on and try something different..

l_4551016370d5ac1501a2bb8376b4b1f0.png

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
I hear ya. Although I am surprised thats all that blew up runnin 2 different gears through that heavy of stuff.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya. Although I am surprised thats all that blew up runnin 2 different gears through that heavy of stuff.

Well... i want supposed to even get in the mud... im just .. well.. me.. lol.. and i was doing sick in 2wd but once i got in the soup it put it in 4 and it was doing good.. but as soon as the front hit bottom it broke the front left cv.. and i just stopped there and let it get towed back out.. put it in 2wd and limped it back to the spot where i could pull it down.. it was fine.. didnt do ANYTHING but break the cv at the bottom knuckle

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mob, your next project should be a lifted truck, switch it up a little.

lol next one i lift i wanna do a custom frame and do a massive lift.. maybe 4 wheel steering.. 24s in Gradeal 54s.. that typa shit... and i dont have a licence so i cant **** with shit thats not street legal right now.. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts