Pretty much got played today on my new wheels I'm enraged..what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good

:)

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Now spray hydro02 on them

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That might be the best underdog, tuck your tail, learn your lesson, come out ahead story of the day. Sweet score on those new kicks. You definitely won that battle. Good on ya.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're brand new and new Goodyear tires

Huge improvement over last trip up there

What are the benefits and who sells this??

That might be the best underdog, tuck your tail, learn your lesson, come out ahead story of the day. Sweet score on those new kicks. You definitely won that battle. Good on ya.

I agree. How many miles did you put on to get to this result? Hope you are finally happy.. :Handshake:

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score

Huge improvement over last trip up there

What are the benefits and who sells this??

I agree. How many miles did you put on to get to this result? Hope you are finally happy.. :Handshake:

Lol yeah it was a good score and it only cost me a "little money" and 300 miles combined driving trips

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Looks good

:)

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

What is hydro02?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts