Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Costco Pricing

I spoke with a GMC dealer who participates in the Costco Auto program and he told me that Costco's current pricing was $500 below invoice plus any other rebates. He quoted a new Denali with Open Road package for $62,900.

I also spoke with a Chevy dealer that participates in Costco and he said the current deal was invoice pricing. He quoted me a similarly-equipped Tahoe LTZ for the same price as the Denali - $62,900 ... doesn't make much sense to me.

Trying to find a dealer who says Costco pricing is currently $1,500 under invoice because I could probably live with that. I'll post what else I find out. I wish there was some way to verify current Costco pricing through Costco.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with a GMC dealer who participates in the Costco Auto program and he told me that Costco's current pricing was $500 below invoice plus any other rebates. He quoted a new Denali with Open Road package for $62,900.

I also spoke with a Chevy dealer that participates in Costco and he said the current deal was invoice pricing. He quoted me a similarly-equipped Tahoe LTZ for the same price as the Denali - $62,900 ... doesn't make much sense to me.

Trying to find a dealer who says Costco pricing is currently $1,500 under invoice because I could probably live with that. I'll post what else I find out. I wish there was some way to verify current Costco pricing through Costco.

Costco program should net you GM supplier pricing. You can verify GM supplier pricing here:

https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. Here's the weird thing .... I'm getting different supplier prices for the same vehicle when changing the zip code from where I am to where the dealer is.

For example, when I put my zip code in on the GM Supplier website, I get a supplier price of $63,387.40. When I put a zip code in for another city in my state about an hour and a half away, I get a supplier price of $61,398.60. The Costco dealer, who is in GA, said supplier pricing for the same exact vehicle was $62,706.40 and that he could sell it through the Costco program for that price. Any idea on why that is?

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. Here's the weird thing .... I'm getting different supplier prices for the same vehicle when changing the zip code from where I am to where the dealer is.

For example, when I put my zip code in on the GM Supplier website, I get a supplier price of $63,387.40. When I put a zip code in for another city in my state about an hour and a half away, I get a supplier price of $61,398.60. The Costco dealer, who is in GA, said supplier pricing for the same exact vehicle was $62,706.40 and that he could sell it through the Costco program for that price. Any idea on why that is?

That's odd. Is the MSRP showing the same for both zip codes?

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The MSRP is changing as well when I change zip codes. It is a 2WD.

Got a quote for a Tahoe LTZ for under $60k too and having a tough time justifying the extra for the Denali.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Msrp just changed on the GM website for Tahoe and Yukon. Could be old price verses new price.

savaiusini

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I paid $51300 ($1500 below invoice) on an MSRP of 58,695 for my LT with Sunroof and Max Trailering Pkg. Plus they threw in a few accessories.

Seattle, WA

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Savaiusini, did you order yours through the Costco program and get $1,500? I'm still not finding a dealer that will go beyond $500 below invoice. They all seem to say different things.

$62,706.40 for a 2015i 2wd Yukon Denali with Open Road Package - Decent deal or better to keep looking? Laura GMC can order me the same exact rig for $61,207.00, but it would end up being a wash in the end because it would cost me close to $1,500 to fly out to St. Louis and ship (or even drive) it back to the southeast.

jloutz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are they even building the two wheel drive version of the Denali?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7RPM

Latest posts