Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LA Rodz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked mine up from Dave Smith in Kellogg, ID. Crazy people were on my shuttle from the airport from everywhere in the country.(NY, AK, FL all repeat customers) when I arrived all I had to do was sign and drive. They also offer shipping. But for $9k under MSRP it was worth the distance. The drive from ID to CA had me fall in love with my new ride.

Last edited:

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly he must mean $9K off sticker. Even that is stretching it, but isn't in the realm of hip waders.

LA Rodz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
MSRP is sticker...and yes just under $9k. Worked a few automotive contacts to get there, but if other people were flying in from NYC and driving home got to believe their motto of not being undersold is rock solid. Dealer is the largest GM in the west and CDJR in the country in a town that has less people then inventory

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that you edited your original post to clarify. I'm sure you can see how people viewing your original statement that you got $9K off INVOICE would be a little hard to swallow. My recollection without double checking was that the invoice on my truck was something like $7K less than sticker, making your original statement something like $16K off sticker. I'm glad that this is cleared up.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on the same trip from ID to OC Best deal I can find for an SLT is from Dennis Dillon in Boise. I'd enjoy reading your observations on the trip home.

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up from Dave Smith in Kellogg, ID. Crazy people were on my shuttle from the airport from everywhere in the country.(NY, AK, FL all repeat customers) when I arrived all I had to do was sign and drive. They also offer shipping. But for $9k under MSRP it was worth the distance. The drive from ID to CA had me fall in love with my new ride.

What was the msrp and any rebates or GM discounts.

mkwolfe82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Paid $61k for my 2015 Tahoe LTZ. Black on black, sun/ent/dest package, 22" rims, black bow ties, trailering, all weather mats, theft protection, etc.

(Owner of the dealership had been driving it and had 1,500 miles on it)

LA Rodz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@techbrute...yes my bad. @ktpinnacle- have you checked with Dave Smith? Bet they could do better. let me know if you need a contact. Over night in Butte and rolled in direct from there. Discovered how cool the live weather was with a GPS destination. It was right on the money where it would rain. Pretty uneventful trip, set the cruise control, set the XM and away we went. 1,500(+/-) miles and we were home after a long work week traveling.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

only asked where is the equipment located to change a flat

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove an SLT last night at the Irvine GMC. Seemed pretty well worn already, and the acceleration wasn't very smooth. Lot of Denalis on their lot that they'd like to interest me in. But I don't see how they can compete on the same vehicle with Smith and Dillon, let alone stores like Laura.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexSub