Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought last Saturday a 2015 Denali base Dealer demo (5100 miles) w/ 72 month - 60K mile extended warranty fro $58,500. Basically a brand new truck w/ killer warranty. This was part of GM's get the 15's off the lot sale and is a good price for FL where a loaded Denali can be north of $80K.

Buz

Reaction score
In Houston, TX

There are a few gmc dealers in Houston... And I haven't been able to get these big discounts on a 2015/2016 Yukon slt 4wd....

I have owned a few Tahoes which all got $7-8,000 off msrp.. But not this time around on a Yukon!

Most a dealer has said is $2500-$3000. One even said only $1000! Hahaha. Please let me know what is going on with these big discounts everyone is getting!!!

rad-man

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got my Denali from WestPoint...
Denali is harder than a SLT, so you should be able to get Invoice on it. For me, that was around $3700 off..

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are several places that are recognizing that they have a lot of 2015s that will be "pre-depreciated" as soon as they leave their lot. They are offering $10K off on Denalis and proportional amounts on SLEs. Not as many SLTs out there on the lots that I can see.

Buz

Reaction score
Many 2015 denalis

The more expensive models do get more off msrp. The dealers I went to mostly had denali on hand

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are willing to travel to save several thousand dollars more, you will find more off at Laura outside of St. Louis and Dennis Dillon in Boise. Those are the two GMC dealers I'm looking at. They both do a lot of out of state business. I've been told that Dave Smith in Idaho has similar deals on Chevy and GMC, but they don't post their savings on their website.

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few gmc dealers in Houston... And I haven't been able to get these big discounts on a 2015/2016 Yukon slt 4wd....

I have owned a few Tahoes which all got $7-8,000 off msrp.. But not this time around on a Yukon!

Most a dealer has said is $2500-$3000. One even said only $1000! Hahaha. Please let me know what is going on with these big discounts everyone is getting!!!

**EDIT*** DO NOT Contact *** at Vernon Auto Group in Vernon TX. The truck arrived and they are playing games on the agreed IN WRITING price... :Nonono:

Last edited:

yahtzee

Reaction score
If you are willing to travel to save several thousand dollars more, you will find more off at Laura outside of St. Louis and Dennis Dillon in Boise. Those are the two GMC dealers I'm looking at. They both do a lot of out of state business. I've been told that Dave Smith in Idaho has similar deals on Chevy and GMC, but they don't post their savings on their website.

Any other dealers like this closer to the east coast? I am torn between a deep discounted 2015 (risking the interior buffeting issues) or a marginally discounted 2016 (I have GM Supplier pricing access).

What other fees does Laura GMC charge with such an aggressive price structure?

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW..dunno if anyone else has seen this, but the 2016's at Laura are around $2500 higher than last years. I know I got $7785 off my 2015 (when they FIRST came out) and now they are only giving 4k off or so on the website.

They may still be discounting them if you call, just showing higher prices online due to all the other dealers whining to GM??

yahtzee

Reaction score
BTW..dunno if anyone else has seen this, but the 2016's at Laura are around $2500 higher than last years. I know I got $7785 off my 2015 (when they FIRST came out) and now they are only giving 4k off or so on the website.

They may still be discounting them if you call, just showing higher prices online due to all the other dealers whining to GM??

Probably just because they are new models.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Green66