Question regarding trim levels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any other tahoe with the 2 tone leather seating. I think it's called ebony/morroco.

Is yours black & gray or black and burnt orangish? I really liked the orange but I couldn't ever find one close to me.

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is black and orangish brown. In pictures it looks more orange but it person it's definitely brown. Almost like a baseball glove color, is what it reminds me of.

twizzer18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The two tone leather was only available in 07 and 08 z71's and even then it was optional. I also read that z71 Tahoe/suburbans that were built in Mexico received a special two tone interior

I'm not sure if this refers to the orange/ebony interior.

njracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 07 z71 has it all, 4x4, 2 tone leather power heated memory seats, nav, DVD, auto climate, power memory puddle dimming mirrors, sunroof, back up sensors/cam and I'm sure I'm forgetting other features. Is it typical for a z71 to be fully loaded like that? I've seen others that looked like it was way stripped down, in comparison.

Sounds like my 2011 Z71 Suburban...except for the two tone leather.

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep. mine is the second one. I haven't seen the black/grey one. that is pretty cool as well.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is almost certainly aftermarket since it is an LS trim. Then again maybe it was a factory option, but I have no way of knowing because I never received a CarFax to see what it originally came with. It looks like the seats pictured, except with a more Maroon color rather than Orange.

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked and couldn't find maroon as a factory option. Post some pics, I bet it looks pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968