Question regarding trim levels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the 07 LT3 Z71 packages came with most of those upgraded options. My 07 Z71 has the grey/black 2 tone leather, power folding rear buckets, power tailgate, power folding mirrors with puddle lights, auto dim rear view with compass, sunroof, dvd, nav, bose, power heated memory seats, backup cam/sensor, auto f/r climate control

Basically seems like an LTZ Z71

Wasn't built in Mexico tho, RPO shows Arlington, TX

twizzer18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe the 07 LT3 Z71 packages came with most of those upgraded options. My 07 Z71 has the grey/black 2 tone leather, power folding rear buckets, power tailgate, power folding mirrors with puddle lights, auto dim rear view with compass, sunroof, dvd, nav, bose, power heated memory seats, backup cam/sensor, auto f/r climate control

Hmm... I still think its a shame that the two-tone interiors only lasted two model years

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mine is also a TX build. Sounds like the same truck except with the morocco instead of the grey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968