quick pics of the new the teardown of the suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
sweet. I was just about to ask for some more updates on it.

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
brandon, is yours out of the shop yet? right now we are held up with the order from suicidedoors, they are backedup so i have to wait. we still have to deal with the a/c and gas tank. also thinking of changing the paint on it.
fender.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm two extra fenders..............................

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Coming along well :party33:, are you getting a suicide door setup, or just other air parts?

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
Coming along well :party33:, are you getting a suicide door setup, or just other air parts?

no suicide here. think a little harder. the two fenders that i have are staying on. this is for something i have up my sleve.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Laredo! while youve got stuff torn apart you can fab up a trap and smuggle birds back in to TX from MX! lol

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
What size tank you gonna use? If you could shoot me some dimensions on the tank id like to build one for you. I'm waiting on my software to come in for the punch then i should be good to go.

No its still in the shop.

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
What size tank you gonna use? If you could shoot me some dimensions on the tank id like to build one for you. I'm waiting on my software to come in for the punch then i should be good to go.

No its still in the shop.
well give me about a day or two and i will get you the dimension, i will need one for sure.
i didnt know you could do that. thats awsome brandon.

i just got off the phone with my fabricator, as soon as he gets me the diemension ill get in contact with you.
check youre pm. ive sent you my personal info

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Laredo! while youve got stuff torn apart you can fab up a trap and smuggle birds back in to TX from MX! lol
we have other cars for that hahahahahhahah.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Solid tilting front clip???
i like that idea, but its a little to lowrider kind of thing.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Now you lost me, maybe tubs, i'm confused.:emotions122:
well ill tell you guys.

since the front fenders are wider than the front, and the rear axle is getting narrowed i dont want it to look like the wheels are too far in, so we are making front fender molded to the rear quarters to have the same look. kind off like wide body.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968