Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much...if they say it just needs an input shaft I'll point them towards the even stronger one and throw it back in...if it messed up abunch of stuff I'll probably have them put a 2wd output on it and find a slightly lighter racecar

but not yet :devilfinger:

soo ive been wanting to do drag week or rocky mountain raceweek type events. tom bailey (sick seconds) is putting together a florida multi track deal in feb. i filled out the interest form and got the early invite.

so i guess i have to fix this turd now

edit- i should prob also fix a transfer case

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

soo ive been wanting to do drag week or rocky mountain raceweek type events. tom bailey (sick seconds) is putting together a florida multi track deal in feb. i filled out the interest form and got the early invite.

That’s the spirit! :driver:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

edit- i should prob also fix a transfer case
We won't believe you unless you end up on YouTube in the event either in the background with the Denali or Cleetus interviewing you for his channel :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
imma need to lock in a race with that "new" blazer theyre putting together
That little guy is gonna be a ripper with Toast's old blower on it. I'm definitely interested in seeing what times that thing puts down with a 6.0 and a blower lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austin19