rcx 6inch lift with 17x9 sidebiters with 5 inch backspacing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dead zen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Rcx 6 inch calls for 4.5 inch backspacing. I got a killer deal on some sidebiters 17x9 with 5 inch backspaceing wrapped in 315/70r17 treadwright guard dogs. Currently I am doing the 5 inch performance accessories combo kit body lift and keys. Later down the road I will be doing the rcx 6 inch and going 38's. So has anyone ran a 17x9 with 5 inch backspacing on the rcx lift? Couldn't find any info.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why spend the money twice lifting it? just curious? As for the Backspacing it might require some trimming

OP
OP
D

dead zen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm adding the rcx lift down the road when I can save for that. I will have the body lift and keys as well as the rcx eventually. Lol. I just can't find out about the backspacing. I'm guessing you need the 4.5 to clear the knuckle/ spindle. I reread my op and I can see where it looks like I will be switching. Lol

Last edited:

Yusofat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Zen-

Those are the tires I was going to get in about a month. What do you think about them. You got them on your rig right now? Got any pics of the wheel and tire combo?

OP
OP
D

dead zen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im still waiting on my lift from rocky mountain to arrive, they are horrible with shipping cause they drop ship everything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52