remote & headphones?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nemloc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How many AV remotes and wireless headphones do you get with a new 2015i Yukon denali xl?

mmutte

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I received 1 remote and 2 headphones as we'll; however, the remote I received does not fit in the overhead compartment over the TV as seen in the owners manual...anyone else have this issue?

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came with one remote and two sets of headphones. I'm pretty sure you can get third party headphones pretty cheaply.

jrodriguez_20807

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xls have 2 screen so I would imagine they come with 2 remotes and 4 headphones?

Anzir

Reaction score
If you have the open road package you get 4 headphones and one remote to go with the 2 rear screens.

Doug_L

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2015 XL Denali.
Got 2 headphones and 1 remote to go along with the two ceiling-mounted screens.

mmutte: My remote fits fine it the spot overhead. It is a snug fit (snaps in there), and if you do it upside down it doesn't really fit. I think the buttons face downward when done properly, though I can't recall for sure.

You can purchase extra OEM headphones through your dealer or get IR compatible ones through Amazon etc. if you want extras.

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 4 pairs of these for my XL. They are kid sized so the ankle-biters are more comfortable, PLUS they have an input for wired devices like iPads, Nintendo DS, etc.

http://amzn.to/1eEAU5U

They show as out of stock right now, but I got them less than a month ago.

As far as buying the OEM ones, with my Honda Odyssey, the OEM headphones were very nice, but cost $160 through the dealer. No way I'm handing a set of headphones to my kids that cost that much. The OEM ones from GM feel ***** to me. They look very much like the Audiovox headphones that you can get from Amazon for $24.

I just get the cheapest headsets I can from Amazon and if the kids break them, my feelings don't get hurt so badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065