Sea foam???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I finally have time to seafoam the Nali tomorrow and just realized something.. the vac tube only goes to 2 of the cylinders. So my question is do I pull off the intake tubing and and put it in through the tb? or is this a bad idea? or.. do I just use the vac line and get the 2 cylinders it connects to?

Davyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The youtube instructions by seafoam, show him choking out the engine by pouring into the TB intake, I can't see there being a problem, just take your time pouring so that it can all foam up properly and not cause problems

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres a how to seafoam in the tech section, im not an expert on seafoam go check it out!

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what are the real benefits to this? is it worth doing?

Miami-Yukon

'96 Z71 YUKON 2DR
Reaction score
Mine ran pretty good for a while, but know I'm wondering that since it had 177K miles, if it free'd something up in the motor and caused the motor to lock up! Now I'm having to either find another 350 or rebuild or something. Not blaming Seafoam, just something that I have been thinking about for the past few days as my Yukon has become a paperweight in my driveway!

Maybe the guy from Seafoam is on here and can put forth any info on the subject?

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Other wise it is a great product, made the truck run smooth as silk!!!

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Is the pcv valve the thing coming out of the valve cover?

Is it OK to run Seafoam through the valve?.. just double checking

Mine ran pretty good for a while, but know I'm wondering that since it had 177K miles, if it free'd something up in the motor and caused the motor to lock up!

Have you started a thread on what happened yet?

Attachments

• pcv.jpg
    pcv.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 63

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shrubb