Selling the Tahoe but cant post in classifieds?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have mine on CL, man the spam is KILLER...I bet I get 10% lookers, 90% of "hey, I will pay your full asking price, send me your paypal address and I will have my courier pick it up...."

I hate that!!!

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of word of mouth.

^^ what he said...

My 04 Esky and 06 BMW X5 both sold within 3 days on Craigslist alone. Both were perfectly maintained cars, with no scratches, dings, and such... I come up with a fair price in my head, and make it clear in the ad that this is my number, and simply did not budge.

Had a guy drive up from Virginia last time, who was told about the car from a relative who lives in the Valley here... He wanted a discount because he was paying cash money, and so he could "have it detailed"... I said, that is the cleanest 2006 you will find in a private sale... if you want it, this is my price... "but I drove all the way from Virginia"... yeah, and you knew the price before you came... It was a FAIR price... I did not sucker him, and he did not find a steal... As I see it, everyone is happy!

OP
OP
DTA1904

DTA1904

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. I have it on cl in LA, SD, and Inland Empire here in So Cal. Not many bites. Just phony paypal offers. I feel you blue flame. I just bought a tundra pre runner for a good price for the mods its got. Now i need to sell the tahoe.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Never underestimate the power of word of mouth.

I gotta try everthing I can at this point.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
are you gonna put your truck back to stock? Maybe interested in your tails depending what they are. Led or stock tinted?

OP
OP
DTA1904

DTA1904

Reaction score
I just installed g4 leds. The left one blinks fast. I also gave them a really light coat of black lens spray just so they wouldnt be so shiny. I also have the stock lights with a nice hefty coat of black lens spray. U can see them in my pics section. Which ever ones the buyer takes em with the other ones will be up for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2006Duramax