Sharp edge on grab handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do NOT try to cut it..( odds are you might make it worse).... Sand it with a file. ( Just enough to lower the sharp edge )

Needless to say, mask it with good duct tape.
1st..... look for a same model and inspect the handle to compare. If it's different, you are home free.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is no active recall for the defective interior chrome handle for the early 2008 tahoes
brent there not going to do a recall for flaking chrome on the interior handles, especially 10 years later......, a new one is about $25 online (oem) and it takes a few minutes to swap out, easy peasy

OP
OP
C

ChemEng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I guess it isn't like that on all the 2022s then?

I have a service appointment to have my headlight sensor looked at on friday (lights turn ON in full sunlight instead of off). I will add that to my visit. If they won't address it then I'll mask it and file/sand.

Thanks guys.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I guess it isn't like that on all the 2022s then?

I have a service appointment to have my headlight sensor looked at on friday (lights turn ON in full sunlight instead of off). I will add that to my visit. If they won't address it then I'll mask it and file/sand.

Thanks guys.
It might be a defected part... Check other handles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM