Silverado SS Wheels on a 07+ Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wwolfe

Reaction score
I just purchased a set of Silverado SS Wheels in Chrome for my 07 Black LTZ Tahoe. They are used but in mint condition. After I purchased them I realized the offset is 9mm (.35") different than my factory polished 20" wheels. Is anybody running these on a 07 and up Tahoe/Yukon? Any pictures would be nice to see what they look like on a 07+. Also interested if any issues exist with running them on a 07+ Tahoe. I will still be using the original 275/55/20 tire size. If they will not work, I will be selling or willing to trade for factory OEM Chrome 20" wheels off new style Tahoe/Silverado.

Also, anyone having issues resetting TPMS on there own? I cannot get it to work and really do not want to go to dealer and have them do it. Let me know of any secrets. Have almost all air out of left front tire and no horn beeping to move to next tire.

Reaction score
Here is my 07 Z71 with SS wheels. The first picture is them with 275/60R20 Michelin tires, and the second is the SS wheels with 305/55R 20 BFG A/T. I never have had any problem with them rubbing. They are great rims. Those tires you have should work just fine. DO you plan on leveling it any or is it leveled? As far at TPMS, I have the sensors on my Tahoe and a lot of times the dealership just resets them. When I initially put my rims on they were not working properly but I took it to the dealers and they said they just reset them. IM not to sure how that helps but thought I would help where I could.

Attachments

• Driver Side.jpg
    Driver Side.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Driver SIDE BFG.jpg
    Driver SIDE BFG.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 175
OP
OP
wwolfe

wwolfe

Reaction score
Cool...glad to hear they will work with no issues on my LTZ. I think they are going to look sweet being black with all chrome accessories and now wheels. I bought the tahoe from my buddy who is a used car dealer and wanted to avoid going to Chevrolet dealer to reset TPMS but if no other route...then I will have to suck it up. Your Tahoe looks sweet by the way!

OP
OP
wwolfe

wwolfe

Reaction score
sorry but thats going to be a while. pulling off my stock polished 20's next weekend to put on winter wheel/tire set-up. I will swap the tires over in the spring onto the Chrome Silverado SS wheels. Will post pics then but think it will look sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colton