Small fender bender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calderb123

Reaction score
Today turning left in an intersection i lost traction due to wet roads and skidded into a car. very very minimal damage to my tahoe, small crack in the bumper and small paint chip. The other guy had minimal damage as well. Very smell dent under his headlight. The guy i hit didnt even seem to care and just told me accidents happen and was fine. The cop on scene wrote me an 130 dollar ticket for "Unsafe speed for the conditions" because he said I was probably taking the turn to fast.

In my mind im thinking fight this ticket because he doesnt know if i was going to fast or not, and proved that by saying probably going to fast.

whats your guy opinion on this?

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pay it and get over it. my time is worth more than 130. you'll be in court for 4 hrs. or so.

Grebbler

Parts is parts...
Reaction score
Good luck!

I got treated the same and when I fought it, the judge just said, "Anytime you loose control or cannot stop, you were going too fast - period." It doesn't matter if you get cut off, a moose jumps out at you or lightning strikes you on the way home. "Pay at the window on your way out."

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Good luck!

I got treated the same and when I fought it, the judge just said, "Anytime you loose control or cannot stop, you were going too fast - period." It doesn't matter if you get cut off, a moose jumps out at you or lightning strikes you on the way home. "Pay at the window on your way out."

+1 That's what you,ll hear too. Just pay it.

alacran

Full Access Member
Reaction score
save the time and hassle just go pay it. the police will show up fight u back and u will pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52