still cant get my wheels to stop shaking :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteHoe.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive ran out of things to try. ive had em balanced twice. had my front end looked at. the shop told me i had the correct hub bore or w.e and that i didnt need hub rings. it shakes just like theyre not balanced. i think theyre not balancing them correctly. please help, i havent went out of town in like a month because it shakes too bad over 55mph :emotions122: they said theyre not bent or anything

Layzieyegunman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, thats horrible to hear... something isnt right.... have you tried putting the stock wheels back on just to see if it stops shaking? If it does then I would take them back . I just bought the same exact set with 305/30/26 and it rides great a lot smoother than expected.

oakrdrs187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do any of the tires have premature wear due to bad alignment, I know our galant has vibrations at 75 since the tires wore on the inner side in front and outer in rear, after balance rotate and alignment it vibrates a bit.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that problem with one shop. 2 balances there & I had a huge wobble.

Took it to a different shop for a 3rd balance & all was fine. I think the first shops machine was out of whack.

Cameron

OP
OP
W

WhiteHoe.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't shake with the stocks on. And the tires are pretty much brand new

OP
OP
W

WhiteHoe.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Cameron. I don't think they know what they're doing. Theirs prolly only like 20 sets of 26s in my surrounding county's. So they prolly don't have much expirience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog