sub choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
JL 10w7.. a pair if you can swing it.. with a 1000/1 JL amp.

Pounds.

You can get a used 1000/1 on eBay for under $300. Just make sure you're buying from a reputable guy and your good.. either way.. JL will repair anything for like $150.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

on a budget tho, get the w3's

Last edited:

CHINO07KON

Reaction score
Gentleman..Gentleman!!!Lets get all the facts.."A7" Do you want to spend 3-4 only on speakers or for the system..Box is very important for the place you want to put it in..Im getting a box custom made to fit behind the 3rd row.Center port speakers slanted in towards the port..Theres not many good boxes out there for the space we want to put it in.Thats why I got one made and is running me about 200 because is a good buddy of mines..If not it'll run you easily around 400 bucks...Im getting the center port box with 2-12 Kicker CVX 4 ohm with an MMat 2000.1 d class...speaker wise JL,phoenix gold,juggernut MMat,and Punch are all good small enclosure speakers..I would always recommend class d amp..Longer lasting and more power..Hope I help in some way

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
also look at the Kicker Solobaric Classics, small sealed, great SQ and will fit the budget. 12's can go in .88 sealed per driver.

OP
OP
A

a7mad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thank you guys for the replies

ok will one w3 be enough or should i get two
and what amp will be best suitable?

tdahew

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A7 I had the same problem when i was looking for a sub. I went with the L5. I love it! I went with one but two could fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968