The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of the two I like the Yukon the best but either way it doesn't matter as the Suburban isn't going anywhere in the foreseeable future anyway. These will probably take a bit to get used to but just like with the '14 Silvy and Sierra I'm sure people will grow to like them.

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally really like the 2014 Sierra, and was hoping that would carry over more. The "fist in the wind" concept is beautiful. But when I saw these '15s, I was just sad. There is 0 "rough" looks. Kind of like the NNBS Yukon, I can't imagine making a grille guard look good on these. Neither looks Z71 worthy. This unveil was my decider of pickup vs suv, and I may, just MAY, be going pickup for the next vehicle. Hopefully some packages will change that thought.

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
I do really like the interior... and the Yukon definitely looks better than the Tahoe (which is exactly opposite of my feelings about the NNBS). I definitely think I'd be more inclined to purchase a Yukon at this point. Hopefully they'll come out with a colormatched package like the Sierra All Terrain so that those of us who hate chrome can get a factory look we like rather than painting the heck out of it.

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Yukon looks like that god awful infinti.

THIS x10!

This is their attempt to force us into upgrading to Esky's!

I don't like those Chevy headlights........At all....

Interior looks interesting....Looks more fun

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
disappointing exterior....
yukons look like a infiniti qx got banged by a sequoia
do not like the yukon headlights wrapping over the hood and coming a point
do not like the tahoe body piece protruding into the headlights like some kind stye on its eyelid
I was afraid the front ends would incorporate too much chrome as was seen with the silverados/sierras, and those fears came to life

I guess i do like the B-pillar on the tahoes is now along the same lines as the yukons/esky.... but why lace it in chrome trim?!?

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say though that my doubts of the Sierra were thrown away when I first saw it in person. The staged and very edited pictures do have an effect on the actual vehicle, especially when it comes to getting a feel for sizes. Hopefully seeing these NN..N?BSs in person will change my mind.

Agreed that the "stylish" headlights are a bit silly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoeinOrangecounty