The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember falling instantly in love with the nnbs Chevy

Front end looked like a Boss

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do really like the interior... and the Yukon definitely looks better than the Tahoe (which is exactly opposite of my feelings about the NNBS).

Interior was expected, given what Sierra and Silverado had, which is awesome. And agreed on the looks. I loved the Yukon NBS, hated the Yukon NNBS (Made me lean towards the Tahoe '15 being my next choice, expecting the themes to continue), but with these '15s, I've closed the Tahoe window. Just can't make that front end work. Trying to grow on the Yukon.

Edit: GMC updated website with '15 - http://www.gmc.com/2015-yukon-full-size-suv.html

Last edited:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not feeling the plastic lower grills. They should have just left a hole like the pickups.

13'tahoeltz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just threw up in my mouth. Very disappointed with the tahoe. Yukon isn't terrible. Makes my decision easy now. I'm gonna keep my 13 hoe till the next tahoe comes out in 2022:puke:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan at all currently. Maybe they will grow on me but at the moment I am not impressed

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wheres the pictures of the rear ends of these ugly ladies, need to see that *****

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF just happend,,,not a big fan what GM did with exterior of these models...interior looks nice,,,keeping my nnbs for a longgg time

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah, Tahoe man that looks so bad the front end. But Denali I really do kinda like. I didnt' like the NNBS Yukons before. But when the NNBS Tahoes came out I feel in love right away.

Now another thing looks like there will not be any more capt chairs for the 2nd row since the fold flat option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiemishuu