The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like it from the A pillar back. If you can do a silvy front swap that would be sick.

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like it from the A pillar back. If you can do a silvy front swap that would be sick.

that would look so f'ed.... hahaha
the front fenders on the silverado being completely different from the SUV rear fenders alone would make me want to kill someone

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im just speaking in generalities i think the new silvy front end looks way better than the new tahoe front end. but no panels or body lines are shared on the silvy to tahoe.

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got ya, didn't mean to attack or come off rude! I actually agree with you bc at this moment I like the concept Shaggy posted in the previous thread more than this exterior

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally really like the 2014 Sierra, and was hoping that would carry over more. The "fist in the wind" concept is beautiful. But when I saw these '15s, I was just sad. There is 0 "rough" looks. Kind of like the NNBS Yukon, I can't imagine making a grille guard look good on these. Neither looks Z71 worthy. This unveil was my decider of pickup vs suv, and I may, just MAY, be going pickup for the next vehicle. Hopefully some packages will change that thought.

Has a grill guard looked good on anything?

Despite some peoples fantasies I don't think many SUV's are sold to be a rugged off road vehicle as they will be used primarily for duties any other vehicle could be. I am not a fan of either one but they may grow on me although I do not see myself in the market for another SUV for quite awhile.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My neighbor has been wanting to buy my NNBS Tahoe for the past few months, and this reveal was going to determine if I went ahead with the sale. I can honestly say that after looking at the Tahoe front end, I am going to keep my NNBS for at least another year. I think GM absolutely butchered the front end of new Tahoe. Maybe if all the chrome is color-matched I would feel differently, but at least I now know the fate of my NNBS.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Ill probably be the first to say, I dont think the Tahoe looks bad. Paint that grille and window trim and it will look 10x better.

Love the interiors though, HUGE upgrade from the current gen. I would definitely rock either (if I had the funds, which from the sounds of it, this will be out of my league for a few years)

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Side reminds me of 4tuner like. The rear tail lights really remind me of new ford explorer on the Denali. I need to see in person to really make my min up.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Boom. I was wrong.. lol

Also another thing while reading on the GMC site. Is that you can change the Insturment cluster. As it has 3 interchangeable themes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aj124