The Tahoe GM should've made...Tahoe SS-Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd have to be VERY careful with this, though, cuz if those SS badges on the door aren't placed just right it'll look really silly and out of place Without the molding on the doors anymore it'd look like it was just "floating" on the door.

I wonder how it would look where my "LTZ" logo goes... Your right on having "SS" where the door moulding used to be... It would look odd without door moulding.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how it would look where my "LTZ" logo goes... Your right on having "SS" where the door moulding used to be... It would look odd without door moulding.

That's not a bad idea as long as the 'SS' was a reasonably sized letter and not too big. That would probably look pretty good actually.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be THAT guy...

I know you said to save the "...lower..." comments, BUT... Your rockers create the illusion of even more rake. Therefore, while I don't think the whole truck needs to be lower, I'd say that you COULD afford to drop just the REAR a little lower.

Now, I don't know if you can, given the hardware you've used. But if you could, then I would.

That, or even raise the front a hair.

Great looking vehicle, nonetheless! Congrats!

RoHoe09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job & great results. There's a way to hide your EZTag...I didn't apply mine to the windshield, just tuck it between the windshield and the black plastic that covers the wires goin to your rearview. The tolls always pick it up even behind that black dotted stuff at the top of the windshield.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Lookin good. Are those fog lights behind the Ducts? Kinda looks like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thatblackthoe