The Tahoe GM should've made...Tahoe SS-Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
question can you pull the rear spacer to make it more level with front?

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

i would do the TBSS badges on the doors and stock TBSS location on the liftgate. truck looks great! now you need to get the "SS" insert on the steering wheel.

drop a 6.2/6spd in there with a TVS2300 and you can do this
IMG_58311.jpg

the SS on the door makes the side profile bro.
DSC00133.jpg
see how you barely notice in the sun, but it's there.
SS022.jpg

wondr if the sterring wheel button fits? would add the a nice subtle sportiness to the interior, it's what GM would do (as well as the emblems, just going off your motto lol)
e-fan012.jpg

tony nah throw a 100 shot and cam and you run a 7.35@94 hahahahah

GM Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loving the Hoe, I agree. Can't wait for Chevy to do something different and start Making an already modded beast in a big body. Wouldn't change a thing! :beer:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and kids need the steps on the burb. I could do without it but they definitely need it :D

wouldnt need them if you took the lift kit off and lowered it.... :chicken:

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Amazing - I wish I could see that rig in person!!

What did you use to spray the interior wood black??

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
damnit - i was hoping for a simple and inexpensive option...i was wondering how it came out looking perfect!

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painting some interior pieces won't cost you that much but if you wanna do it on your own just be patient with your prep and finishing. I wouldn't imagine having them done would run you more than a couple hundred at the most

Jaletti

Reaction score
yeah what kind of shop did you take it to for the wood grain spray because that looks beautiful. Does it still have the wood pattern and its just black/dark? or is completely flat black, i can't tell from the pictures.
great job this is beautiful. Factory looking, but on its own level for sure

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

oh! and how did you take the roof rack off properly? Hoping its a basic process, i like it without it

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wouldnt need them if you took the lift kit off and lowered it.... :chicken:

lol... good answer.

On topic to the thread, I can't get over how clean the side skirts look and i'm thinking how sick mine would look with a subtle drop... are these the same side skirts that carcrz put on his 01 yukon? They look the same and one's on an nbs and one's on an nnbs. where did you get it?? The more I look at this thread's pics the more I love this whole idea!!! ?You should bring your new 'SS' to GM's R&D Dept. and tell them they should mass produce it and you should get a cut :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junior88