The twin hoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rock Auto. It was about $200, plus another $100 for shipping.

Wrecking yards may have them, but at the time you couldn’t find any gmt900 trucks in the local yards.
I was just at a salvage yard... 95% of all GM suv's didn't have much of the front end usable parts left. But I was surprised how many good 'under-hood' plastic parts were left.

oathbringer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From what I saw, most of the rear bumpers were still attached..... Or totally bashed in !!
The other issue i've found with the ones i've been able to locate is the amount of rust on them and how much these places want for the part itself. I'm not paying $250 for 12yrold rusted impact bar that I have to pull and transport myself.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The other issue i've found with the ones i've been able to locate is the amount of rust on them and how much these places want for the part itself. I'm not paying $250 for 12yrold rusted impact bar that I have to pull and transport myself.
Like me,...... You are "shopping"..... ( You might try a large dealership - body shop yard )

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next step in my ongoing battle with underhood heat in thethirdtwin.

I bought an H3 louver from Rodlouvers. Etching primer and finished with bed liner to match the hood.

IMG_4270.jpeg

IMG_4272.jpeg
IMG_4274.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx