There are just some days I wish I didn't turn wrenches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
This is about my 05 Z71 but not really a "Build Thread" situation. Very intermittently, when using my left turn signal, the cluster indicator arrow will come on solid and not blink or will come on and not blink but will flutter rapidly. 99% of the time, I turn the left t/s off and then on again and it will act normally. I have never looked at the outside lights because it happens when driving and cannot duplicate when parked. Research points to a turn signal/hazard flasher/module and is a common failure. According to more research and looking up at RA, if I have either a GM #10383320 flasher if I have RPO code VR4, which I do have, or #10383321 without VR4 RPO code. I am going to replace flasher/module before it goes completely out and have reached out to @915_Tahoe to be sure. Looks really easy to install it. The weird thing is that the part I would need at RA is $56.79, plus shipping, and the same GM part at AZ is $52.49. I have a store credit at RA of $44.45 that I could use but may save it for something else and just get at AZ and use my military discount of 10% off.

Any other GMT800 owners ever come across this or does the same flasher/module fit 2007+ trucks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roncad