There are just some days I wish I didn't turn wrenches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
This is about my 05 Z71 but not really a "Build Thread" situation. Very intermittently, when using my left turn signal, the cluster indicator arrow will come on solid and not blink or will come on and not blink but will flutter rapidly. 99% of the time, I turn the left t/s off and then on again and it will act normally. I have never looked at the outside lights because it happens when driving and cannot duplicate when parked. Research points to a turn signal/hazard flasher/module and is a common failure. According to more research and looking up at RA, if I have either a GM #10383320 flasher if I have RPO code VR4, which I do have, or #10383321 without VR4 RPO code. I am going to replace flasher/module before it goes completely out and have reached out to @915_Tahoe to be sure. Looks really easy to install it. The weird thing is that the part I would need at RA is $56.79, plus shipping, and the same GM part at AZ is $52.49. I have a store credit at RA of $44.45 that I could use but may save it for something else and just get at AZ and use my military discount of 10% off.

Any other GMT800 owners ever come across this or does the same flasher/module fit 2007+ trucks?

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Waiting on 2 inner door handles for a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick for the front doors on a 4 door vehicle. Looks like I can replace both of them without removing the door cards, is that correct? I don't really want to remove the cards as they are old and clips may break. One you tube video shows them being done without removing the cards. Any insight?

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks to @915_Tahoe, I got the turn signal flasher/module figured and ordered from RA. My problem with it actually happened 2 times yesterday. Anyway, I parked in the end of my driveway and removed the dash cluster surround trim and under the steering column. I could look at the end of the old flasher and get the correct GM number to allow for me and @915_Tahoe to cross and get the correct part ordered. Then I left the windows down and helped my girl glue some patches on an RV cover she is taking up to Port Susan, Wa. and put on one of her trailers at her site up there. Going to glue patches on both sides of the 4 holes, so we did all of one side and needed to wait 2 hours before flipping over to glue the other patches. I needed to go run a quick errand. I got in and noticed a stain at the top of my inner door cover and then noticed the same stain down the bezel where the seat memory is and ended at the p/s rear window switch. It was all dried and chipped off easily and all switches still work.

IT WAS DRIED BIRD POOP!!!!!!!!! SUM *B*I*T*C*H* EFFING BIRD POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woody2801

Latest posts