Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color did you go with? Also did you add super cruise?
We did pearl beige with super cruise. We were told by the dealer we had to order super cruise as it’s standard. Hoping that’s not why it’s not getting picked up. It also is an employee order.

program4444

Reaction score
What color did you go with? Also did you add super cruise?
We did pearl beige with super cruise. We were told by the dealer we had to order super cruise as it’s standard. Hoping that’s not why it’s not getting picked up. It also is an employee order.
Also an employee order — well a legacy as my grandpa was a 40 year employee.

Car is black with Supercruise. Only thing they pulled off was the floor mat “protection” package.

Mbarajas010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also an employee order — well a legacy as my grandpa was a 40 year employee.

Car is black with Supercruise. Only thing they pulled off was the floor mat “protection” package.
I just read an earlier post of yours. You ordered an xl? We did the regular Yukon non xl. Maybe that’s why nothing yet..

Larry07Yukon

Reaction score
I almost pulled trigger on a black ultimate xl few weeks ago but I wasn’t happy with our trade in for our 21 Tahoe. And after that I was like ya know for $98k I’d rather get a Escalade sport in white with whisper beige/black interior for $4k more. It wouldn’t have air ride or retractable steps but I’d be ok with that. I think the steps are actually too slow of a mechanism, they just look really cool at night lol
Funny, I had the EXACT same thoughts, if I could get an Escalade Sport for less than $10k more, sign me up
Problem is, it’s equally as difficult or even more difficult to get an Escalade
Air ride is a must by the way, I’ve driven both back to back, it’s a pretty significant improvement

Last edited:

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny, I had the EXACT same thoughts, if I could get an Escalade Sport for less than $10k more, sign me up
Problem is, it’s equally as difficult or even more difficult to get an Escalade
Air ride is a must by the way, I’ve driven both back to back, it’s a pretty significant improvement
I have a dealer I can order an Escalade for gms, but I think I’m leaning towards waiting for the 24’ refresh

indopinoy8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From what I've gathered - some of the options are being restricted based on trim level. RSE might be available on Denali or Ultimate, but not available on Z71 or AT4.

Agreed, just that DFW Clay and I both have a Z71 ordered during the same time frame (ordered 8/28, TPW 9/19) so I thought it was odd. Any who, asked my dealer but probably I'm out of luck if I still want mine built next week. Just annoying as it's one option my wife wanted for the kids (regardless of the mixed reviews of it).

Also that I've had a Yukon XL on order since March but with the 2023 constraints pushing people to spend up more, I wasn't too confident in getting it in time for Christmas or spring break road trips.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it bother anyone else, when you're spending nearly six figures on a vehicle, and the salespeople know less about the features than you do? I think of it as poor training, and if the front end doesn't get any what about the service department?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it bother anyone else, when you're spending nearly six figures on a vehicle, and the salespeople know less about the features than you do? I think of it as poor training, and if the front end doesn't get any what about the service department?
I guess I didn’t listen to video, just sent him the color he ordered. Looks nice. But yea most buyers know more about the car than the salesman. Which is wrong.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I didn’t listen to video, just sent him the color he ordered. Looks nice. But yea most buyers know more about the car than the salesman. Which is wrong.
Factual though. I think the issue is there are not any on the lot available for any salespeople to play with.
Although a good salesperson might spend some time in the forums and learn!!

What bothers me more are the threads where the service department can't find the TSB's..
Heck, go to the NHTSA web site, type in a model, you can be up to speed on all the TSB's, they are all listed under "Manufacturer Communications"

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more technology built into cars, the harder it is to remember it all. I kinda don't blame them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO