Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, TPW 1st week of 23. 3.0 Denali XL, Max Tow, Air Ride, Sunroof, adaptive cruise.
Interestingly enough, the 1st week of Jan was the expected TPW when dealer pushed the order button, it's been clarified to 1/16 now. You?

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my Yukon, but there are just little things on it that I wouldn't have expected for it's tier and price. One example is the door handles. My 2016 RX had the sensors for unlock and the Yukon has a button to push, just feels like a cheap-o solution.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get hung up on the little things I guess lol. Not that I'm *not* looking forward to the Lexus TX reveal.....

MoonTruck

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, the 1st week of Jan was the expected TPW when dealer pushed the order button, it's been clarified to 1/16 now. You?
My order was done back in April, changed to a 23 in the summer. The TPW of January is info from dealer as of 12/10. I’ve seen similar builds with the same TPW. Might be a Denali air ride Duramax week.

TheGrayingTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I get hung up on the little things I guess lol. Not that I'm *not* looking forward to the Lexus TX reveal.....
It’s the little things that make up most of life.

I won’t buy a Toyota, for example, because after remote starting, they shutoff the car when you open the door. In W.Mi, I open the door the first time to get my ice scraper.

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I like the physical buttons.

I mean remember when you actually have to use a separate key to unlock a door?

EducatorDan

Reaction score
It’s the little things that make up most of life.

I won’t buy a Toyota, for example, because after remote starting, they shutoff the car when you open the door. In W.Mi, I open the door the first time to get my ice scraper.
Really?

The thing that irritated me about my 2009 Highlander was that when a bad gas cap threw a "check engine light" the computer in its infinite wisdom turned off the VSC and the TC. Obviously a bad gas cap or a faulty O2 sensor should cause the vehicle to lose stability control and traction control.

TheGrayingTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That totally makes sense. Might as well disable the windshield wipers while they were at it.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My RX did that, remote start would turn off when you open the door. I never understood it. The Yukon will keep running the heat at full tilt until I press the start button, which is great to keep the little bugger warm after I buckle him into his car seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virgorabit

Latest posts