Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwsall1986

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I placed an order with my dealer on Monday for a Denali with the Reserve Package. I was told I was #1 on the waitlist for a Denali and my order would be placed as soon as they have an allocation (no deposit required). This is a smaller dealership, but part of a very large dealer network (largest in West Michigan). I checked with a couple of other dealers in my area on how many people were on their waitlist for the same build. A smaller dealer with no network of other locations had 15 on the list (no deposit), and a larger dealer had 15 on the list (also no deposit). So I'm keeping my one order with the dealership I have now and not going to flood all of the dealers in my area with orders.

I have noticed several dealerships around me in West Michigan have Denali Ultimate's and SLT's sitting in stock on their lots. I'm not sure if they are available because people backed out or not, but they have them available.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it true that you are forced into RSE if you want Super Cruise. I tried to build a 23 Denali and a 23 High Country on GMC/Chev.com and every time I picked super cruise, forced me to include RSE...

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also decided not to wait any longer and changed my order to a Sierra. Should know today if it got preference. Missed my pickup, so that was the straw that tipped the scales

Unless you are wanting a unicorn of a Sierra, I'd think you could find one on the lot vs ordering. Now if they are saying a Sierra order is only 4-6 weeks out, have at it

This isn't your normal dealer, but they have over 150 Sierras on the lot

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you are wanting a unicorn of a Sierra, I'd think you could find one on the lot vs ordering. Now if they are saying a Sierra order is only 4-6 weeks out, have at it

This isn't your normal dealer, but they have over 150 Sierras on the lot

Diesel, max tow which forces me into a SLT. THERE WERE 0 IN A 2000 MILE EARCH last week

TXNJ

Reaction score
If you're already able to wait that long, does it make sense to see if there's a mid cycle enhancement for the 2024 MY and order that instead? Demand certainly won't increase and there's really nowhere to go but up for supply.
I've thought about this quite a bit. However I still think I would go with the '23 because the '24 seems like it will just be too far away. Even if I was lucky and got one on the back end of 2023, that's still about 11-12 months from now. If we had an idea on what the changes would be that could be helpful, but I don't know when that stuff normally comes out. Seems unlikely it would be in 2022 or even very early 2023 though. Also, I would be stepping into what I assume is a large cost increase. Now, if I'm sitting here in March of 2023 and my order still hasn't been picked up, and I'm being told that July is looking like my delivery time, I may just hold out for a '24 at that point and hope that I would be pretty high up on the order list at my dealer.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesel, max tow which forces me into a SLT. THERE WERE 0 IN A 2000 MILE EARCH last week

if I was looking for one I'd also include 2022s in that search but there are 23's out there....either way, I'd probably just order one myself as well...as long as the dealer isn't trying to stick you with MSRP or worse

22s

23s

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thousands below MSRP. The 2023 has a higher hp and torque and a 3.73 rear end with Max tow. Reports are it runs even better than a 2022.

Craigy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW CURRENT INTEREST RATES FROM CHEVY? I'm back in the market again. Looks like the 0% is gone, and 4.69% from GMC. Does anyone know rates from Chevy right now for December 2022?

Thanks y'all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmericanThunder