Tinted front windows + windshield?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anybody ever tinted their front windows or windshield? I'm thinking about doing my windshield and front windows

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, usually do my front windows 4% and the entire front windsheild anywhere from 35% to 25%

My old 04 Esky
2.jpg

My old 06 TBSS (not the best pic)
F.jpg

And my 07 Yukon
photo-1-3.jpg

Here's a comparison of the 27% windshield and the 5% door
photo-5.jpg

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Yes, usually do my front windows 4% and the entire front windsheild anywhere from 35% to 25%

My old 04 Esky
2.jpg

My old 06 TBSS (not the best pic)
F.jpg

And my 07 Yukon
photo-1-3.jpg

Here's a comparison of the 27% windshield and the 5% door
photo-5.jpg

I want to do like 35% for the windshield and like 25% on the drivers/passangers windows. The only thing I'm really worried about is getting a ticket lol how lucky have you been with the 27% on the windshield and 5% on the doors? Also my tahoe is white so it stands out more

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to do like 35% for the windshield and like 25% on the drivers/passangers windows. The only thing I'm really worried about is getting a ticket lol how lucky have you been with the 27% on the windshield and 5% on the doors? Also my tahoe is white so it stands out more

I didn't want to post up all my old vehicles, but I did 5% on the sides and 30% on the front windshield on my 01 Tahoe as well.

A.jpg

I think you'd be fine with 35%/25% like you want. I don't get messed with too much. maybe once a year or so...

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics I like the look the tint gives the tahoe. I'm glad to know there's people out there that have done stuff like this. Thanks again

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
I'd love to tint the front but I'm scared I'll spend a lot of time on the side of the road like when I had this...
serfront.jpg
20% tint on this. Bad luck with the Tint Police in Maryland.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C
Reaction score
I'd love to tint the front but I'm scared I'll spend a lot of time on the side of the road like when I had this...
serfront.jpg
20% tint on this. Bad luck with the Tint Police in Maryland.

Yeah lol here in california I've only gotten one ticket for window tint. That was when in had the front two windows at 5%

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ever tinted their front windows or windshield? I'm thinking about doing my windshield and front windows

If you tint your windshield, I'd say.. better be ready to start getting pulled over by the police... I had my windshield tinted, and got approached by cops with guns drawn cause they said they couldn't see inside at all so they had to take "precautionary measures" lol over speeding... CHP's out here in Cali. are F'n B****s

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
If you tint your windshield, I'd say.. better be ready to start getting pulled over by the police... I had my windshield tinted, and got approached by cops with guns drawn cause they said they couldn't see inside at all so they had to take "precautionary measures" lol over speeding... CHP's out here in Cali. are F'n B****s

Hahaha no way they came at you with guns drawn? What part of cali was this in?

Dustin.

Reaction score
y6y3yquh.jpg
8urysydu.jpg

This is my old truck. 35% on shield and 5% on fronts with 20% on factory tinted rears.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555