TPW delays?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeBAR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer called and my car came in yesterday. Was very surprised! Somethings to note: Palsapp showed different status then dealer had. Made me think it was going to sit at storage for awhile when it was infect in transit. TPW was 2/7 Arrived yesterday 2/22 out in Southern California.Good Luck all!

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called and my car came in yesterday. Was very surprised! Somethings to note: Palsapp showed different status then dealer had. Made me think it was going to sit at storage for awhile when it was infect in transit. TPW was 2/7 Arrived yesterday 2/22 out in Southern California.Good Luck all!
Congrats!

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order still not produced as of today 2/23, had a TPW of 2/14 and still sitting at 3400. GM says it is in line to be produced but has no idea when that will happen!

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order still not produced as of today 2/23, had a TPW of 2/14 and still sitting at 3400. GM says it is in line to be produced but has no idea when that will happen!
Give it a day or two. I’m sure it’ll update soon. Like I said, mine was a 2/7 TPW and it didn’t update to 3800 until 2/16 and it was actually built on 2/15.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give it a day or two. I’m sure it’ll update soon. Like I said, mine was a 2/7 TPW and it didn’t update to 3800 until 2/16 and it was actually built on 2/15.
OK, that helps, looks like they are running a few days behind schedule

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeze my dealership is 15 minutes from the plant and the chat isn’t any help. One rep says it was accepted and one says it is not. My sales rep says no TPW as of last week. He told me I was #49 out of 193 orders.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE! Mine was TPW 2/7 too! Fingers crossed I get a call soon!

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Online Chevrolet chat has actually been able to relay the status with good reliability - of course my two orders haven't made it past 3000 yet - but they did relay the TPW when I found out one had just been accepted

this is the thread that a lot of people reference - a GM employee updating people

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had two tell us our Tahoe has been excepted and two tell us it hasn’t been accepted. It’s a guessing game on the status on an order these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby

Latest posts