Tuning????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SocalDad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I have a 05 Tahoe with the 5.3. I Have the Eibach lowering kit and it sits on 22". I just put exhaust and a K&N cold air intake on it. I have the Hypertech II programmer. Anyone have any good tuner settings for me. Thanks

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a 05 Tahoe with the 5.3. I Have the Eibach lowering kit and it sits on 22". I just put exhaust and a K&N cold air intake on it. I have the Hypertech II programmer. Anyone have any good tuner settings for me. Thanks

any pics of the eibachs on, how much lower did you get, i'm thinking of getting the springs

OP
OP
S

SocalDad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
any pics of the eibachs on, how much lower did you get, i'm thinking of getting the springs

I just got the kit from Eibach. My buddy has the same year and got the kit last year. He got a full 3" in the rear and stopped cranking the torsion key at about 2" to level the suv. Looks sick

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What he said.... I'm going to get the pro kit with sway bars front/rear

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the prokit. In the last month, i've spent 4k on my truck, this forum is not helping!

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the prokit. In the last month, i've spent 4k on my truck, this forum is not helping!

Lmao I'm in the same boat bro had to make up a story to tell the wifey why I need a lowering kit ,CAI, cat back exhaust ,BBP tune , vette servo All in a month

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
yea the best tune your gonna get out of that Hyper tech, is if you sell it and put it towards a Black bear tune

OP
OP
S

SocalDad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lmao I'm in the same boat bro had to make up a story to tell the wifey why I need a lowering kit ,CAI, cat back exhaust ,BBP tune , vette servo All in a month

Lmao, I had to do the same thing with my wife.. I talked to tech support at Eibach and they recommended the Bilstien Hd shocks. He said something like my tahoe would handle like it was on tracks

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

yea the best tune your gonna get out of that Hyper tech, is if you sell it and put it towards a Black bear tune

well crap!!! I just went to the Black Bear website. Never even heard of them. Good thing is that they are having a street tune by my house next week. Guess I'll have to sell my tuner to the in-laws.

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All right guys only thing I'm wondering is what was the story to the wife? I sneaked in a used CAI already, and I'm about to run over something to "tear off the exhaust", but what is the excuse for the lowering kit?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSalsoNNBS